Blogroll

Cinderella man mp3 Eminem





Cinderella man Full song  mp3 listen and Download.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi9IxdBivUowZ5QwCc-uNujMl7EWHuDPT92TdDjm4GBAp3suIxyayeXBIZhDgO4x0e85GCHNtnwbZaspX5rdL7vfUg_M0YXXLzZ45x6jOq2iezuzPWKIi-EljMDd-TrLe1sPVz4NtugiLf1/s1600/Download.bmp

[Intro]

You know, technically, I'm not even really supposed to be here right now. So fuck it, might as well make the most of it... Feels good. Guess I'm lucky. Some of us don't get a second chance. But I ain't blowing this one. Nah, man. Shit, I feel like I can do anything now

[Bridge]

Who can catch lightning in the bottle, set fire to water?

Coming out the nozzle on the fire hose, flyer than swatters

(Cinderella man, Cinderella man

Cinderella man, Cinderella man)

Smash an hourglass, grab the sand, take his hands and cup 'em
Spit a rhyme and freeze the clock, take the hands of time and cuff 'em

(Cinderella man, Cinderella man
Cinderella man, Cinderella man)

[Verse 1]

There's a storm coming that the weatherman couldn't predict

I start the bug, prick you better, flee cause I get ticked

It's a wrap, I was down, when I was down, I was kicked, I got up

I'm back to punch you to the ground, you trick, it's a trap

Fuck my last CD, the shit's in my trash

I'll be god damned if another rapper gets in my ass

I hit the gas and I spit every rap as if it's my last

You can die in the blink of an eye
So bat your eyelashes, and keep winking and blowing kisses
Cause you're flirting with death

I'm destroying your livelihood, I ain't just hurting your rep

I catch a flow and get going, no remorse I'm showing
Ain't slowing for no one
Knowing there is nothing you can do about it
Zero in on the target like a marksman, the target is you

I shut your lane down, took your spot, parked in it too

Arsenic flow, lighter fluid saliva: what can you do?

Go get your crew to hype you up stand behind you like "whoooo!"

That boy's hot enough to melt Hell, burn Satan too
Fry his ass and put his ashes back together with glue

See you can hate em, he don't blame you frankly he would too

This game could ill afford to lose him, how 'bout you? Now guess who?

[Hook]

Here's a clue

He came to a ball in a wife beater lost his Nike shoe
It's in your ass, he's in your ass, he's all up in your psyche too

Now what's his name? Cinderella man, Cinderella man

If I had a time machine, I'd be Cinderella man

Music is my time machine so call me (Cinderella man, Cinderella man)

[Bridge]

Fuck catching lightning, he struck it, screamed "Shut up" at thunder
Flipped the world upside down and made it rain upward

(Cinderella man, Cinderella man)Rewound the future to the present, paused it – don't ask how

Fuck the past, mothafucka, he's the shit right now

(Cinderella man, Cinderella man)

[Verse 2]

Cinderella man, Cinder Fellow, Shady dane
Came to wrap the game up in cellophane, raise hell, from Hell he came

But didn't come to bore you with the Cinderella story

Nor did he come to do the same, can't afford to be a lame-o
In this day and age and at this stage of the game

Mediocrity can no longer be allowed to fly

So say "bye" to the old, "H-I" to the new que sera

Consider it his last hurrah, the coup de grĂ¢ce

Raise 'em high in the sky, keep 'em up, time to bring the place alive

Thanks for being patient, I will make no more mistakes

Shit, my potato's baked, homie, the veggies on my plate can fly
My filet is smoking weed, yeah, faggot, the steaks are high

Shit I ain't even suppose to be here
By the grace of God, the skin on my teeth
And the hair on my nuts, I skated by

Now y'all are on thin ice with ankle weights I hate to lie

How fucking irritated are you? How much in your face am I?

It ain't shit you could do but fear it

Proof is here in spirit , I'm the spitting image
I'll mirror it when I stand near it, your pussy lyric: I "cunt" hear it

Who forms pyramids and raps circles around square lyricists, who?

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply